Sertapedic – Arielle Comfort Top Flip Free
R4,959.00 – R11,199.00
- Dimensions King STD Length: Width: 183cm, Length: 188cm Height with legs: 68cm
- King Extra Length: 200cm
- Dimensions Queen STD Length: Width: 152cm, Length: 188cm
- Queen Extra Length: 200cm
- Double STD Length:Width 137cm Length: 188cm
- Double Extra Length: 200cm.
- Serta offers a 2 Year Guarantee and 10 Year Service Warranty Inclusive of the Guarantee
- Firmness: Medium Firm
- Capacity: 150 kg per person per side
- 10 Year Warranty
Includes once-off initiation fee, and monthly admin fee.
Serta is proud to be the manufacturer of the World’s Best Mattress™. Our commitment to quality has made us a leader in the industry, and we look forward to helping you find the right mattress so you can get a better night’s sleep for years to come.
The Sertapedic Arielle Comfort Top is designed for All sleepers and has latex foam that is recommended for people with back and spinal ailments thus providing the correct support and comfort you have come to expect with all Serta products.
High performance luxurious imported knit ticking that has anti-bacterial and anti-mite treatment.
Serta high coil count Powercoil sleep system that provides proper back support and body alignment that takes weights up to 150kgs per person.
Latex Foam which provides a unique balance of soft comfort with proper back and spinal support.
Latex foam is resilient to dust mites, mould and bacteria and the open cell Structure provides excellent air circulation that allows for excellent breathability resulting in an extremely comfortable sleep temperature.
Latex foam also has superb body pressure distribution and is frequently recommended by medical practioners such as chiropractors,physiotherapists and osteopaths for
People with back and spinal ailments.
These are just a few of the features and benefits that makes this sleep set unique and exclusive which will ensure an amazing night sleep whilst providing additional
- High performance imported knit ticking designed exclusively for Serta which is soft to the touch with additional comfort benefits
- The ticking and artwork has been specifically designed for our kiddies, teenagers and young adults range of mattresses with high performance,high grammage imported knit ticking for exceptional comfort levels.
- The ticking is treated with anti-mite and anti-bacterial treatment that created a healthier , cleaner sleep environment.
- Comfort Level – Medium Firm
- Latex foam which provides a unique balance of soft comfort with proper back and spinal support.Latex foam is resilient to dust mites,mould and bacteria.
- The open cell structure of latex provides excellent air circulation that allows for good breathability resulting in an extremely comfortable sleep temperature.
- The superb body pressure distribution properties of latex mattresses are frequently recommended by chiropractors,physiotherapists and osteopaths.
- High density Pure Foam designed exclusively for Serta that provides amazing comfort , support and recovery whilst reducing indentation over time
- High strength insulator spring pads – designed to prevent the spring from eroding the pads and assists in dispersing pressure evenly.
- Natural Fiber pads to ensure quality and longevity whilst assisting with airflow, dispersion of pressure and heat which assists in balancing body temperature.
- Serta exclusive high coil count , high guage Powercoil sleep system that is designed exclusively for Serta to promote proper support and alignment across the entire body.
- Maximum weight – 150kgs per person
- Serta bases are designed with the highest grade timber
- The flat-top base is manufactured with kiln-dried timber
- It has 6 legs for the proper support required for the enhanced life of your mattress
Normal Length (188cm), Extra Length (198cm)
Full Set, Matress Only
Single (91cm), Three Quarter (107cm), Double (137cm), Queen (152cm), King (183cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.