Serta, The Makers of The World’s Best Mattress.
Sleep quality is linked to all major illnesses including heart decease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and strokes. We consider your wellness when designing your bed and ensure that you have a comfortable sleep surface whilst giving you the support you deserve.
We understand sleep. It’s no surprise we are celebrated as Americas’ largest and number 1 bedding brand. With over 90 years of experience. We are recipients of various awards which include, Woman’s Choice award and we are the official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. Certified by CASA (Chiropractic Association of South Africa). When it comes to your sleep there is no other brand to consider.
Serta offers Support, Comfort and Hygiene
FIVE COMMON SLEEP PROBLEMS TO NEVER COUNT SHEEP AGAIN
• Pressure Relieving Comfort
• Proper Back Support
• Balanced Sleeping Temperature
• Undisturbed Sleep
• Prevents Roll-Off or Sag
Serta Perfect Sleeper Sonoma Pillow Top Flip Free
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being firm and 10 being plush, this mattress scores a 6 – Medium Plush
INNERSPRING SLEEP SYSTEM - This mattress employs our Flip Free Technology. Constructed with our IMPORTED unique PATENTED CONTINUOUS COIL SPRING SYSTEM which is EXCLUSIVE TO SERTA at its core with its advanced FOAM ENCASEMENT that surrounds this unique spring system. This innerspring system is arguably the “most advanced and celebrated system ever produced” which is designed to provide unrivalled posture support and runs from head to toe, limiting partner movement. This unit that is designed for weights up to 150kg per person and is made from premium high gauge and high tensile steel which is unrivalled in the industry giving you peace of mind knowing that your greatest investment is constructed utilizing leading world class technologies.
High Density Pure Foam Layers designed exclusively for Serta to work in conjunction with our exclusive spring system that provides comfort, support and effective recovery whilst reducing indentation over time. Pure foam refers to foams that have no added fillers added to them in the manufacturing process. These types of foams are of better quality and have a longer life span.
Nano Pocket is a low-profile innerspring comfort layer. Versatile and responsive, it is designed to boost coil count, resist sagging and settlement, and deliver consistency and comfort that’s built to last.
- Construction that won’t sag or settle.
- Bends and flexes for a comfortably supportive, personalised feel.
- Increases coil counts and has a variety of applications.
- Extends comfort life and creates a long-lasting sleep surface.
- Compresses, folds, and rolls for use in hybrid mattress
Exclusive Imported Knit Ticking – Bio-care™ fabrics have been developed after one year study of Boyteks engineers who present new sleep technology each coming day and these fabrics are achieved by weaving nano-technologic yarns with a special knitting system and geometry. Bio-care™ fabrics, which acquire electromagnetic screening by this way, prevent the contact of electromagnetic waves body by 98.5% during sleep and thus functions as a magnetic barrier. It brings not only healthy and comfortable but also refreshing sleep.
- High Performance Imported Knit Ticking designed Exclusively for Serta
- Anti-mite and Anti-bacterial treatment create a healthier, cleaner sleeping environment. Soft to the Touch with additional comfort Benefits
- Helps reduce tossing and turning
- Resists sagging & edge roll-off
- Encourages proper back support & alignment
- Limits partner movement
- Accounts for persons with dissimilar body weights.
- Promotes a balanced sleep temperature
- Maximum Weight - 150kg / Person
- 3 Year Guarantee 9 Year Warranty
Mattress Foundation – Base
The mattresses are designed to work with our base; we recommend you purchase a full set.
Our bases are designed and manufactured using KILN - Dried Timber, with a flat top supported with timber slats and 6 legs. This provides the support required to enhance the life of your bed set.